I hope that some of these tactics will prove useful.

Friday, January 8, 2010

Welcome to my new blog!

Hello, my name is Cory, and this is my blog about Warhammer tactics...

Gawd, that's an awful way to start this off.

Alright, so here's the deal: I have two main reasons for starting this blog up. The first is that I really need a way to focus my thoughts on 40k strategy and, as weird as this sounds, force myself to think about all of my accumulated knowledge and actually apply it to games, and I figured that I might as well let the rest of the world share in this pool of knowledge, and even add to it. The second is that I really enjoy teaching games to people at any level - at tournaments, I have a really hard time keeping myself from telling others (including my current opponent!) what I believe the correct course of action is for a given situation.

Before this blog, I used the notes feature on Facebook to do this, but that's really inefficient and only allows a select few to actually see my posts, hence the switch. I've re-posted those notes for your reading pleasure. I'll be trying to make a new post every week, but we'll see how that actually turns out.

As for the posts themselves, most will revolve around tactics for the Necrons, mostly because they have so much potential that most players don't really tap into, though some will deal with general strategies in Warhammer 40k and the other armies that I own (Tau, Imperial Guard, even a few Space Marines). If you want more detail than that, read the opening paragraph of the first note mentioned above.

I'm looking forward to sharing some good discussion with the rest of the interwebz!

0 comments:

Post a Comment